Welcome to the Swiss American Society of Atlanta
The main purposes of our society are
• to cultivate social life among the Swiss and friends of Switzerland in the area of Atlanta,
• to help preserve the social and cultural heritage,
• and to promote respect and friendship between Switzerland and the United States of America.
What better way to do so than by organizing regular social events!
In a typical SAS year we
• have a picnic, hike, or brunch in spring
• celebrate of course our National Day around the 1st of August
• share the joy of the season at a Christmas Party
• treat our children to a visit by Samichlaus
• Enjoy a real Swiss Fondue night in the winter
• take care of our business at the General Assembly in March
• organize monthly Ladies Luncheons with visits to exhibitions and museums
At all of these events you will meet other Swiss people and make new friends.
I look forward to seeing you!
Swiss Ladies Lunch
The next Swiss Ladies Lunch will be held on October 5, 2017 at 11am @ Annette's Home. A varierty of authentic Swiss Tarts will be served. If you are interested in joining, please RSVP Sally no later than Monday October 2, 2017.
Swiss Club Kindertreffen & Playgroup
The Kindertreffen & Playgroup is scheduled for October 8, 2017 at 4pm @ Guido's Home. There will be an outdoor cinema showing the Original Swiss Heidi Film in Schweizerdeutsch and other great kids activities. For more information, please see the Events section on the Swiss Club Atlanta Facebook page.